Friday, November 19, 2010

Tuesday's pink and blue

I told you I didn't forget about you!

So after restarting posting yesterday, I wrote today's aswell. This is my looks for last Tuesday. I wore a pink double skirt from Custo Barcelona, that has a silk underskirt and a top layer made of cotton, with a upper rim with little flowers and lace.


The tee is from Akiabara, a house we have here at Buenos Aires. I love this looks because it's really fresh and comfortable. The wedges I bought them on Florida Street, like 10 dolars! They're extremely comfortable to wear. And, the neckale is a golden chain with a stone at the end. A friend made it! It has a small golden elephant on it too. Really adorable.



So how was your week? Thank God it's Friday already! Mine was really long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Betsy's Fashion Style