Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Rainy day with trench

OMG what a weekend! It was awesome, and sunny. I went with my family to the country-side and spent some time relaxing on Sunday, to be awoken today by heavy rain.
Monday's a bitch, what with this weather and all the things I had to do I ended up super-exhausted. But, here I am. I wanted to show you what I wore today, because I love the rain. And I really do. Even if I was tired and had a lot of things to do.
So, this morning I looked like this.

Not only happy, but red. Rain boots by Seco, a rain-wear brand that we have in Argentina, Ayres jeans, a red raincoat from Old Navy that I bought a long time ago, but I love so much, and my polka-dot umbrella from Gap. Underneath it all I'm wearing a chemise-dress from Levi's.

The thing is that you can't really tell on the picture but it was raining cats and dogs, but the moment I stepped outside for the pic it slowed down, and my dog was driving me crazy, so I didn't have much time for accessories picture, which was just a small necklace with a pink owl, but anyways I would have loved to show it to you.


So, what do you think of my red trench? What do you wear when it rains a lot?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Betsy's Fashion Style