Friday, November 5, 2010

Navy Friday Style

Hey everyone! I do hope you're reading.
Thursday was crazyyy, but I did mange to handle everything.  I took some streetstyle pictures at the fashion show, it was great! 

Take a look at the hats! The girl with the feathers and red dress is the French designer Alix Petit, that I interviewed for the magazine. She's really young, 26, and has had her own brand for like 4 years. She opened her flagship store 2 years ago in Paris. I loooooved her stuff! She printed Google Maps of the Everglades and some lakes in Utah, into pants and shirts, and jackets. Awesome! Check out the interview and the ending of the fashion show. You'll love her too!



So, inspired by the hat-ladies, I wore this outfit to work today. Striped shirt from Zara that has a heart in the middle, a Panama hat that my mother bought me in Colombia, boyfriend pants from Gap, the ballerina shoes are also Gap, and my favorite bag (or second favorite) that was a gift from Tommy Hilfigher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Betsy's Fashion Style