Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hello World!

Well hello there. I see you have entered the bloggosphere.
If you are looking for inspiration, for fashion, for style, and maybe a little chatting... you're home.
I'm Betsy, a fashion journalist from Buenos Aires, and let me tell I do love fashion more than anything in the World. I love everything about it. I love it so much I wouldn't stop talking about it. I even dream about it now and then.
Fashion is my World. My everything.
So, my job requires me to dress well everyday, try not to repeat an outift (at least no on the same month! or week...) and go to fashion events almost every day. That's when it dawned on me that it was about time I had a Personal Style Blog.
And I'm going to give it a go, take a stab at it and see what comes out. I do hope you're reading out there!
Tomorrow will be my first official post so let's cross our fingers.
B.-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Betsy's Fashion Style