Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Pendant

I promise I didn't forget about you few fellow readers. The magazine is driving me crazy! So much to write!

I can't believe it's almost already Thanksgiving. We don't celebrate it here in Argentina but I marks the end of November and that means the last month of the year begins, and my oh my! the year is quite over!



So, I have a few looks that I haven't shown you yet. The first one is from last Friday I think. It was a beautiful sunny day here in Buenos Aires. I love white chemise-dresses. It's like a classic, right?

In this pic I'm outside, in a gigantic garden, wearing black tights from Zara, black short boots from Paruolo, and a white shirt that is from Ayres. The vest is a Sweater from Forever 21, that has paillettes on the sides and a little pocket, but you can't see in detail.
I went up a notch on the lipstick to match the sunglasses that have a reddish look. What do you think?


The sun was a little blinding and you can't see it on the first picture but I'm wearing a golden chain necklace, with small fake pearls and two turquoise stones. I really love it! I bought it a few months ago at La Merceria, that is a place here in Palermo (Buenos Aires) that has all kind of lovely things to wear.



What do you think of my look for Friday then? Is it too classic?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Betsy's Fashion Style